Sunday, March 13, 2005

Decided to try my luck at mage 45 quest again, this time proving more successful then other attempts. I found the special doppelganger on the 2nd try.

I'm happy to have completed it, because I can always us the extra mp regen when on big hunts.

For the 1st time EVER I solo'd iffy on my mage woot! And neither my summon nor doggy died too which makes me happy =D It dropped pretty decent, ndai, cmomr, mgem, s-gem and a mana pot heh.

I hear that rdd was up so I head over there....was kinda scared cuz no one else was around so I start shooting cuz it won't take long for others to get there. How come I get skrewed completely on drops >< Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]