Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Did some hunting on tuesday 1st day I've been on really since I got sick. Still kinda sick though so didn't really do a whole lot. Went and hunted toi with Dudebane2 it was pretty exciting, and the 1st time I've been there with my mage.

Heard that 1 little unicorn was up on global so I ran over to it, these were the best drops. And somehow QooSheooQ whooped upon it w/ just summon and sword! I'd be skeer'd cuz everytime I try kill uni it destroys me.

Walking around Dv turning skeletons and I ran into RDD, so I blabber on pledge chat come help me. I firestorm them lots and these were my drops >< Please give me good drop nc plzzz! Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]