Sunday, March 27, 2005

Haven't been playing a whole lot of my elf mainly because of being fed up with all the nerfs included in ep.3 update. On saturday there was an attempt on taking Diad castle. Over all there were probably about 50+ people who helped, but all were failures. We spent a little over 1.5hrs trying to get the gates down only to be pushed back by not enough fire power :( This was the party at middle gate, but it wasn't enough. The other gates had roughly 1/2 this amount which might have been the problem we were facing. On a non lineage related note, my letter "p" key on my stupid keyboard keeps not working. I have to hit it 5-7 times just to work. So I am in the market for a new keyboard now. Anyone know of any good ones? Nothing fancy just something thats reliable. Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]