Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Hmm, I guess I'll start here. Yesterday was long and eventful day for me, no real good drops, but somethings worth posting anyway.

Found this guy while traveling up to 40f with a group of mages and Easy3.

As you see my uber mage skill prove to be useful once again! Selling 1k each if anyone is interested :p

My 1st episode 3 related drop ... in a party. But still !! Too bad its not worth a whole lot though :(

Got in giran dm last night during the late showing, and it was awesome! I can't remember the last time I was in 1 that finished, but the craziest thing is when phoenix spawned it was dead in under 5 seconds!! And allforu said he wasn't even using destroy O.O

Trying to kill every ogre in aden and I found this 1 on ogre beach, I was excited for about 1/2 second cuz I thought it was something actually worth while but stupid HOMP! >< Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]