Thursday, March 17, 2005

Hunted some more on 21f+ with Dudebane and this was the ONLY drop we got that was worth more then 1k. Not even 1 31f scroll which stinks :( Apart from that I got a little over 10% on mage so I'm around 85% If it wasn't St. Patty's day I'd probably lvl up but more then likely I'm going to be at the B A R all morning/day/night ^.^

Went to hunt some more in TOI and got tired so before I left I ran up to 30f and found vampire sitting RIGHT next to steps heh. It scared the hell out of me cuz I've never seen boss just standing there unless someone I'm with intentionally drags it to that point. Nzel, nkat, but sof is nice thats about a 2m drop ^^ Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]