Thursday, March 10, 2005

Well, well ... looked what finally happened to my doggy!! I love leveling dog. It totally takes the strain out of looking at every single feekin' .01%!! I wanna shoot for 45+ eventually on dog, but since it gets about 9% per lvl now it won't take toooooo long. I figure by the time I'm 48 on mage it'll have another lvl and 1/2 under its belt. And with mage its easy to lvl cuz he can heal like a mofo.

Here is what lvl 36+ dog says when u blow it :p

Got this fairy bitch queen. Thanks for the drops. Another boss that drops totally awesome!! Oh, and in case ur wondering about the name. Ifranview has this super cool feature under IMAGE/effects....its called "explosion" it takes all the pixels and blows them up like a-bomb style! I love it haha =] Have a good night all ^^ Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]