Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Been hunting some forgotten island again, its fun times. Met up with an old friend bbsummonerbb whom i haven't seen in a long time and we decided to go mino area. we got 2 of these, but i forgot to take the SS of the other 1, not like it matters though we left it on the ground for next wednesday's reset so it'll get deleted.

I heard sparse rumors that relics drop on FI along with other places around the mainland, but i never believed it.

While walking around giran looking for something to buy (read farther down) i saw this guy blabbering in giran x I dun know what the hell his problem was, but hopefully he got banned.

.........SOMETHING I THOUGHT I"D NEVER DO!!!

Hello wind magic!

So far I like it, i've only had the chance to hunt with it for about 2 hours, but its really powerful. Kill mops in 3-5 hits less it seems, and the movement is crazy fast. I feel like a knight ^.^ Plus it makes checking bosses SOOOOO much faster =] Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]