Thursday, April 21, 2005

Hunting drakes when I'm not getting exp finally get a drop worth posting from them too, unfortunately it was only cdai :(

Aden seige was other day and we all went there to kill the mops and bosses, no drops this time from anything, but still a fun experience.

Went on a good long hunt today to 61f+ we stayed on 70f and 68f mainly it was a good time. I haven't hunted in a party in a long time so it was a pleasant break from exp.

We ended up getting about 5 of these, 30+ maples and 30+ pine wands which always helps!! I was running low on maple wands. I ran out of arrows when it was just Tissot and BaekHo left so I had to venz and they went up to check on iris again and she was up and happened to drop charm! Too bad I dun carry more then 6k arrows per hunt lol. Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]