Sunday, April 24, 2005

I'll start off with this silly picture taken from my room out my window, its a nice picture except its april 24th and there's an ass load of snow on the ground ... wth!

Began the day with a little toi action with Reapperelf. We went 21f+ and had a good time. I was somehow under the impression that Lesser Demon only dropped b-scrolls, unfortunately we found out hard way he can drop n-scrolls as well. We got a couple of these on that particular hunt.

About 25 mins later and before we decided to leave and go giran DM we got this lucky drop. I was very shocked to see it displayed on the screen, and I'm never 1 to complain about adena heh.

I can't remember why I got on this character (the elf) but I think its hilarious how it kicks people in the nuts for a no-weapon attack. Just thought I'd show that with you.

I decided to go and check on Vampire and found it up which was cool so I called pledge and we killed it after clearing a TON of mops, unfortunately for me though right as I shot it I d/c from the game so i'll show you this picture of ZL which we killed right after Vampire. The vamp dropped us charm but I didn't get ... one of these days I'll get a drop from boss to keep!

Sweet drop huh?

We actually got a couple of these so getting screwed over on ZL wasn't a TOTAL waste lol...

After giran DM I think it was we got a little pledge hunt together and hunted some 44f. Let me tell you, 3 elves w/ stormshot take down lesser dragons sooooooo unbelievablely fast!

Found LDD sometime during the day, best drop was cdai which Silverslicer received.

And last but not least ... Look who finally got lvl 55! Our first black knight prince! GO fields heh not sure why 1 would put all that effort into leveling a royal, but hey its his choice so gotta go with it. Posted by Hello

Comments:
Thx bro, and Technically.. I'm a fire/wind/earth Prince now. I have the power of those 3 elves in 1 character :)... So not a total waste
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]