Sunday, April 03, 2005

Its been a LONG time since I got 1 of these considering I kill it probably 3-4 times a day. But I was happy when it gave it to me.

I got all this adena from my village over the past 5 days, I'm not sure if thats a lot, but I wanna become mayor :( The freekin' mayor for my town is some mage I've never even seen before, I had to look up on linweb to see what class it is. Its probably a bot too >< Grr I can't beat a bot ! :/

I know these aren't rare anymore, from the 2 month long drop event and now all the scales you can get from gems, but still I was happy to get it.

Have been hunting 4f toi for some drops with a couple different people off and on, but this today was the best drop we've gotten so far. And hardly any 11f scrolls either. I wonder if they decreased the drop rate on those, because I remember getting like 12+ total per hour to hr and 1/2.

Dudebane2 wanted to go 61f+ and since I've gone a couple times recently I figured we should give it a try on our mages. Well its hard..but not impossible for 2 little mages w/ 350hp heh. The key is to put summons on alert, then go gather anywhere between 5-10 mops (any more then that can get ugly fast) then just run around and blasting off tornado, firestorm, earthquake and blizzard depending on what the mops weaknesses are. We found that you can easily kill 5-10 snow tigers w/ tornado and still have over 1/2 mp left which is cool. ||  Posted by Hello

Got into the early showing of giran deathmatch. It was almost all SOL in it too which was cool cuz the mages could then just blast off heal pledge when the dark elders came as long as we were covering their asses heh. The crazy thing though was how many healing pots were left over at the end. Almost every person left at 100% weight. This was the only beleth drops I know of, but rumor has it they all dropped garbage. Hopefully I remember to get in the late show as well, cuz its always a good time with a full group. Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]