Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Not much been happening in game, no real drop to speak of except this garbage. I was on my way up on 21f+ and I happend to stop and kill an bad egg, and it dropped me this o.O Who brings their garbage to 21f+ and not just delete it or drop it in town? On other news, I'm heading to chicago with a few friends from college. No real reasons on going other then the fact that a couple of them have never gone before and wanna check it out. It should be a good time, But that means no lineage friday-sunday O.O Anyway..hope u all have a good time this weekend, i will be on until i leave on thrusday when ever ? I should ask questions more... Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]