Monday, April 18, 2005

While hunting down in the dark elf caves I think 2f I came upon a monster who like drop me something, too bad it wasn't holy walk though :(

1 of my lineage goals is complete lol I've become a mayor of a town! woot woot go me!

Here is what the secretary says since I never knew before and I'm sure there's at least 1 person out there who might be somewhat curious. Other then that not much has been happening. Last thursday I went to a bar in town and some drunk asshole broke into my car, breaking both door locks on my car so now I can't lock my car anywhere I go lol. It sucked cuz I had to call my parents to give me a ride at 2:45am but ohh well! And over the weekend I went to a minor leage baseball game in toledo, the mudhens. It was pretty cool and we got to sit right on the 1st row 3rd base line. I'll put up a pic of panoramic view which I just learned how to do on my new camera.

Its called Fifth Third Field and its right in downtown Toledo.  Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]