Sunday, May 01, 2005

Getting a few relics here and there on hunts lately.

Another 1

Bouncing around dv looking for drakes with elf rotc isn't always the easiest way to do it, but sometimes it pays off anyway. Next stop ogre belt.

I don't think I've hunted in dvc since I 1st played test server (the 1st one). So it was a pleasant surprise to get this as a drop.

Completely drunk one night I decided to sober up so I made jorja let me hunt with her and her new lin hubby. Walking around heine with our dogges and I got this, I had no idea what dropped it, but some sorta heine monster.

I found these in my inventory after and FI hunt I must have f4 them with out even realizing it, oh well its a nice donation to a pledgemate who wanted them.

I think this might be the most random coment i've ever seen in pledge chat. While we do start talking about some random subjects Pentel just came out of no where with this one. Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]