Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I met a new friend while walking around in TOI, he is from R.O.C. which from pledge chat says is republic of china. He is taiwan which is cool, i tried to ask pledge how to say hi or thanks in chinese or taiwanese and all they would says is f-you lol. Maybe later i'll learn. He was really nice and healed my ass like a mage even though he was an elf.

Finally made a couple more of these to blow, i've done 2 already in my time with all dust as a product, hopefully these will bring me luck.

The 1st one went +7 right away and the 2nd 1 took 2 bdai. Which considering the 1st experience I had blowing a bowgun took me 5 bdai to get it to +7 >< Maybe in a couple weeks once I've got some more money saved up to blow some more ship I'll do these couple with it, we'll see ^.^ =D Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]