Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Every once in a while I get lucky when I use my elf rotc and end up in the totally wrong place haha!

I've never killed bees before on DI cuz one time a long time ago I found a 1 hitter and it discouraged me from ever hunting them again even for unchao reasons.

But I was lucky cuz I got really bored there after less then a 1/2 hour, but 2 in that time is good enough for me.

My friend asked me to come with him to 61f+ and I was a little nervous about going cuz my connection was pretty nasty for the day, but I went anyway. It was a really fun time elves mow down all the mops really fast and we were lucky enough to have earth/wind/water so we were fully buffed the whole time.

After a party at my house my buddy was tired aka really drunk and fell asleep for a bit, so we had to mess with him a bit haha!! Poor lil bugger all wasted. I'm gonna try to get a picture of me and some other people jumping off the roof into my pool shortly, but I keep forgetting...until then good luck in the game and start enjoying the summer time ! =] Posted by Hello

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]