Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Wiffle Beer!!!

Just a funny thing I found really late at night not sure who did it, but thats funny haha.

I tele into fireland yesterday and started killing these mops, unfortunately I must have accidently hit my f2 or f3 hot keys and I never set those up so I had not venz hot key'd so I died lol ><

My friends and I invented a game about 1 1/2 years ago while we were on spring break in daytona beach its called Wiffle BeerĀ©. I'll let you all know how to play it so hopefully in the future you'll be able to enjoy it with friends as many times as I have.

This is the most important part of the game 1 keg which is placed at 2nd base.

Basically all you need are a few things:
1. 20+ people
2. a keg
3. wiffle ball (having more then 1 ball is good) and bat.
4. a yard big enough to house 10+ people in the field and bases.



The rules are simple.
1. You ALWAYS have to have a beer in your hand on defense and offense.
2. Guys must bat opposite handed
e.g. your right handed you gotta bat left handed.
3. If you strike out you have to chug your beer then get another 1 to have for the rest of the time.
4. If you get on 2nd base before you can procede to 3rd base you have to fill up your beer.
5. Once you fill your beer up at 2nd base you have to finish the entire glass before you make it to home plate or else your run does not count.

Optional rules:
1. 7th inning stretch can be crazy (by that time people are pretty drunk) so anyone who makes them puke on 1 team can subtract 1 point from the opposite team per puker.
2. When playing with a little number of people or in a very large yard you can play Pitcher out rule where if the pitcher get the ball in his hand before the runner touches 1st base they are automatically out.




*If I think of anything else i'll update this post. Hope you all enjoy this game its hella fun way to spend an afternoon.* Posted by Hello

Comments:
List, how do you put multiple pics in a single post? I noticed you got pics up, then text, then pics,etc - how do you do that? LET ME KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THANKS! WICKED
 
I use that "Hello" program that is available free from blogspot.com and after each post you do before hitting enter or what ever you gotta put "||" at the end of it. then it'll let you upload another picture but you gotta put text in or else you can't upload more then 1. when you done with it just hit publish. there is a FAQ for that program where i learned how its quite helpful.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]