Saturday, July 30, 2005

Bouncing around getting some law after being chao 4 times in 5 days, which kinda gets old, but what eva.

In giran DM after I was like -100 chao only which kinda was scarry cuz of elders in 1st round but I hid in corner so it was all good. I managed to get the "supposed" best drops of all. But who really knows o.O

I finally got a dark elf spirit crystal. Its funny to me however that all the different level SC are named different types. Why wouldn't they just stick w/ dark spirit crystal, or dark elf spirit crystal...but then again its NC logic so no one really knows

This is for pledge chat w/ all the "GG" chatter that goes on during the day. That was the section I was sitting in on last saturday. This is for ya sol lol :p Posted by Picasa

Comments:
I love your blog! I also have a site about wakeboard tower centurion
. You can check it out at wakeboard tower centurion
.

Also, as a special bonus for your visitors, i want to tell you about a site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam! Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to see if you qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]