Saturday, July 02, 2005

Seeing as how this wonderful weekend is upon us so fast I figure I'd make a little post. Every year my parents have a 4th of July party, the 27th year now actually, and its always a blast, lots of people great food, fireworks, and always a great excuse to drink...not that I need one haha. We went all out this year on fireworks (no this isn't from my house) but I'll be sure to post some next week sometime. ENJOY THE HOLIDAY! Don't stay on ur computer the whole time hehe.

I went to toi for a quick little 1/2 hour hunt or so and ran into another elf from KOD which wanted to hunt w/ me. I totally forgot there was a server reset and we got absolutely raped in the tower haha. But it was fun time even though it lasted about 15 minutes. I didn't get a good screen shot when I was on 4th but it was about the same as giran deathmatch looks when no one enters it. Insane mops!

Gathering some mops for a mage to blizzard in pledge, crazy how many you can get in heine in such a short amount of time. Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]