Monday, July 11, 2005

Was running around DI with various people from pledge when I found this area I've never been to. It was a giant island of all combat zone, and there were mops from all the different zones there, so it was kinda odd. I decided to kill these buggers and of course the 1st one I try to kill is 1 hitter lol so that sucked.

Heard some supermans were on 31f so some members went up there, but it turns out no one was there, so I figured I might as well run up and see if mr zombie is home and he was, unfortunately the drops were absolute garbage. Blessed platemale I guess is best lol.

From there we decided to scour TOI and lucky me found seer too hah! But that was the only other boss up and unfortunately the drops were bad from seer as well :( Only nzel. Oh well some time I get charms just not today. Posted by Picasa

Comments:
those are lured there from the fire area.. so that the strong ones wont bother u.. coz on the top of fire area is a weak sala that spawns and drops good.. on test it gets camped 24/7 cuz it almost always drops zels/dais... ive got screenshots where it gave me 3nzels and 1 dai.. (very rare).. so on a live server the drops are lower but still its gotta drop zel dais regulary.. so someone must be killing it..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]