Saturday, August 27, 2005

Been killing lots of drakes lately. No bless scrolls yet though which is pretty disappointing. Its actually been mainly cursed ones.

Another cdai wooty!

Here is a picture of someone dragging phoenix down the mountain. Unfortunately didn't get any drops from it cuz it was near the end of its life.

Lots of iffy also. Only nzels so far!

B-katana! That is my 2nd one ever since I started playing this game.

Cmomr which for some reason didn't wanna go +5 o.o

Found the caspa bunch in. They were kinda hard at 1st but i think they ran out of mp or something cuz then they were easy.

Ya so after the new publish I tested out the wind summon, dueled mine vs merryxmas' water. His had 700hp and mine almost won the battle.

The new deathmatch officially killed me in about .001 second. I was last 1 left killing a drake when all the dark elders zapped my ass at the same time lol. It was funny cuz 8-9 lightening bolts come from the heavens and end me.

Drop 0. I don't ever find this boss and was happy when I did, but it sucked cuz no drop :(  Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]