Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Found a couple drakes, solo top and bottom both drop absolute garbage wasted a wafer on each to make it easier. I was just using elf rotc and accidently went to LDD instead of Top drake and found the twinz there. This was best drop from them which is a c-zel.

TZ say in pledge chat something about cyclops area and being the drunk person that I was last night, I tele to the 1 east of giran haha. Little did I know it was cyclops area on FI, but I managed to find a cyclops and it dropped this nice little gem. Thanks TZ =]

Went to DI this morning before the server reset and got a few bosses there. See how the uber elf gets drops above all else :p Devilripper wasn't in party but he got ndai from it as well.

This nitemare was a bit more generous. See now I don't get any drops lol this 1 was much higher lvl cuz I was bearly hitting it and when there's a 65+ mage and darkelf hitting it I don't expect to get any drops anyway heheh.

And my wonderful present from HKStyle! Thanks HK!! I'm not sure if I'll ever be using this, but when ever I see the pkers around it'll be a bit of a surprise for them for a few seconds anyway heh. Posted by Picasa

Comments:
where is bbknights and xsilverleafx? Using rathorn's logic since their accounts are inactive looks like they got banned?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]