Sunday, August 14, 2005

Nothing much happening, other then advanced spirit dropping a lot. I finally got immune to harm for my little mage which is cool! Didn't even have to pay too much for it either. Now I need to get some money made for next episode so I can afford to buy some new items or spells.

I'm going on vacation this entire week to Jamestown Kentucky to go on a house boat with 15 of my friends. Its gonna be an absolute blast so when I come back there will be a hella lot of pictures for everyone to see.

Here's another picture of the lake. We're going out of a place called State Docks If ya ever wanna rent a house boat with a bunch of friends or even your family, which I've done 2 years in a row now, this is a fun place to go. Its pretty inexpensive if you get enough people to go and its very relaxing also. Posted by Picasa

Comments:
AS dropping a LOT? *drool* what's been dropping it? I'll camp gremlins if I have to.

Thx!
~fd
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]