Thursday, September 22, 2005

Anyone want to buy my 97' Ford Taurus w/ 98k miles on it? hehe just thought I'd ask. I'll do lineage discount if u play too lol....no rly tho ^.^

After killing some bosses and being partied up for I think maybe a fight ... I forget what I found the doppel boss, I was going to drag it to town cuz I had no clue how to tell people where I was then it tele'd on me >< That SOB! So I eventually found it again and told everyone to come to the ugly rock. I and it dropped uber too ( 0 drop ) woot. I love risk vs. reward !~

This was a sweet drop, checking drakes and the lycanthrope on that cliff by RDD dropped me this present.

Trying to do the lvl 15 knight quest on my guy on test server I ran into so many damn problems >< 1st of all I'm only lvl 30 w/ 0 mr items so I kept getting frozen by beholders. At 1st I kept venzing but I was getting pissed so I would just run w/ para on and died like 3 times lol. Then I get down into 4f heine cave and this is all I see ..... BLACKNESS!!!! WTF! I think i broke the game. I was so pissed at this point though that I wandered around for about 10 minutes till I moused over a turtle dragon. Thank god the 1st one I found dropped me the shell lol. This is as odd as the brown land u can accidently random tele to.

Here is the brown land I have got to before. Too bad u can't walk around or nothing just tele home or what ever. I couldn't even get my damn adena drop which was on the ground heh. Till next time Cya and get lots of drops + exp =D Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Amph, the brown random screen happens to everyone. If you random tele enough you can get stuck there or in the ocean.

At one point a long time ago Silverleaf got stuck in a wall for a few days cause he was using elven tele to go to Silent Cavern and there was a bug which you would get stuck. Happened to a couple other elves as well afterwards. Only way to get out was to have a GM move your character, you could sign into any character but as soon as you sign into the stuck one the client would crash. Maybe if you played the game rather than botting you would know how this can happen.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]