Friday, September 30, 2005

Ended up camping drakes at the end of 1 night and it was really unproductive. I was bouncing between top and bottom when on global someone says ldd up, so I head over there and get a cdai which was cool. After that I go back to top and bottom. Top ended up spawning and dropped 2 lines of garbage, some gems and b-poly. After that I go down to bottom and wait there, it doesn't even spawn :( So off to rdd I go to hang out for a few mins and it endes up spawning but again junk drops from the 1 I was killing which totally stunk :( So after that it was bed time........... On to more important matters.

The 2nd greatest or the #1 rival depending on who you talk to Michigan faces all year long. (in my opinion i'd say its uofm vs osu) I'm heading up to Lansing tonight to hang out w/ my friend who lives up there from college and we're gonna tailgate and party all day tomorrow. I hope the wolverines can pull it off so I can walk around all night tomorrow singing the fight song...under my breath of course....those damn MSU fans are crazy they riot all the time so I dun wanna upset anyone haha. Cya gl in game =D Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Alba Dreams of Jeannie
Jessica Alba hasn't given up her dream of starring in a film version of the 1970s sitcom I Dream of Jeannie , according to ComingSoon.net . While promoting her new film Into the Blue in New York, Alba told the ...
HELLO, I’m new to blog surfing and I’m trying to figure this thing out! I KNOW my kids were born knowing this stuff … but not me! I had no idea there are so many neat and interesting sites out there covering everything. I’m looking for info on Gold Prospector and landed here just looking around. Would you mind if I add you to my favorites and just drop by every once in a while?
 
wtf is this !??! garbage all garbage ... now how do i delete posts i dun want on my blog??
 
We have Haloscan implemented on our blog and you can use it to delete posts that you dont want. I think silver set it up so if you ask him he can help you out. It's probably pretty self explainitory but I haven't tried to set it up personally so I don't know for sure. I think the site is www.haloscan.com Gl man!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]