Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I went to Cedar Point on sunday after being down in sandusky for the weekend. It was a decent time. The last month or so there is called Halloweekends and its a like haunted and stuff which is cool....except in the day time when we went :( I won't go again in the day time cuz its just gay. And the people we went with ended up acting all bitchy and like douchebags which always sucks.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

This ain't mine, but I thought it was pretty cool looking. THere are some really creative ones out there, someone in my neighborhood usually does about 12 different pumpkins and makes them look cool as hell. If i go out tonight w/ my nephew and cousin then i'll try to remember my camera to take pictures of them. Have a happy halloween everyone =] Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]