Sunday, October 23, 2005

I went golfing over the weekend to a place on lake michigan called Arcadia Bluffs which is by far the hardest place I've ever been. The view was just absolutely spectacular! But the design and length were just sooo difficult!! One of the holes looked like it went right up to the lake where beach would be but once we got close enough we realized it was about a 200' drop! Was so nice but I'm not sure if I'll ever play there again....or at least not have to pay for it hehe summer time rates are 180$ for 18, and the winter time rates we payed were 75$, which is still a ton of cash!

Here is the view from standing on the back porch area of the club house. It was just breath takingly beautiful.

Here are some lineage drops, got 3 iffy on thursday before I had to leave to go up north only 1 dropped badly.

I managed to break my record of pots used, I killed this iffy w/ nature touch running and only had to use 5 potions hehe, I liked that !

One of my pledgemates said IQ was up in chat, which I didn't believe then someone else whispered me and said it was, so I ran down there. According to everyone else these were the only drops.

On to my pissed off story. Thursday before I had to go I wanted to goof around hunting w/ my doggy and sword morph, so I headed to fv for a little bit and I was going to venz, but before I did I hit the collect button on my dog and proceded to watch it walk around and pick up junk from the ground. Then it walked off screen...I figured to get something there...I mouse over my dog and it says " High Doberman " And i'm like WTF!!!!!!!!!! So I had to whisper monitor and they are like umm email support and tell them your story. So now i'm in the 3rd email response back from them w/ 0 results so far!! I'm so mad because I know I didn't hit "disperse" and even if i had there was no confirmation dialog box >< So hopefully I can get it back cuz it was a dog that i've had since before giran was made it had awesome hp, and was lvl 38 high doberman :( So aside from having it for 4-5 years its a good pet ! :'( Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Shop online today. Forget driving to the mall when you can just click the mouse and order from your favorite store. No traffic to deal with
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]