Thursday, October 06, 2005

More money to add to my horde of coins. I haven't gotten 1 of those in so long I wasn't sure what was coming up on my screen, then I figured it out.

Found my favorite mop to kill later on also. I just like the way it dies and stuff, plus it usually drops something decent. The katana and pm were blessed...not that b-kats matter much since the event now lol :(

After listening to strhack bla bla bla I got mad and told him to shut up, but I accidently did that on global 1st whoooooops!!! I didn't even know you could talk on global w/o it being on, now I do though ehhe. The monitor got mad too when I corrected his spelling but I forgot to take a SS of that part hehe Posted by Picasa

Comments:
hahaha nooby dex elf can't solo wind boss :P
Actually, even I can barely do it...last time i did, it took me like 30~40 clears lmao. That was just me hitting tho, nobody else and no summon either. awwww yea! I still have yet to solo earth or fire tho...those always tear me to pieces.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]