Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Thought this was kinda funny, a guy named EndMe was dead at giran x today lol

Allforu hit lvl 70 today which is totally awesome but that morph is kinda hard on the eyes lol, 13aby kept calling it disco mage morph which is funny cuz thats what it reminds me of also. Next up is tissot who'll be lvling in 7-10 days he said so thats pretty sweet also. CONGRATS AllForU!!!!!

Was running around fv top when someone was running away from iffy so I tagged it and proceded to kill it....but this guy was tough!! I think it took about 2-3x longer to kill this 1 then it normally does.

Got this a couple days ago i think, forget which drake it was but czel nonetheless :(

I was walking around fire area and there were like 100 mushrooms there so I decided to finish them all off...turns out only 1 had a scroll on them, but better then nothing =D

Got bored and didn't want to hunt so I went to DI for 1 round, this nice guy partied w/ me and we got a ton of bosses This was bdai

I always have a hard time killing wind bosses because of the low hp on a dex elf but managed for this 1. Nzel :(

Then finally before bed I hit up di again this time drops weren't as good as last time. The round earlier got 2 bdai 2 nzel and about 5 maples. This time only 1 nzel and 1 bzel. So a little less good. But this was 1/2 the amount of bosses being killed too. Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Diu, so rich! Gogo Listerine!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]