Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Board walking around the giran dog races I decided to do tha calculator quest, its pretty lame but kept me doing something since the event was even worse.

Everytime lately I've been hunting w/ my friend we've been lucky to get enchant scrolls, got nzel the other day and then ndai today. He my good luck charm.



After sitting with a mage at 1 of the spawns I finally got a silver pumpking...and lookie what it gave me whorefuckingray!!! Thanks nc for the booya sweet event.

My best time was on DI actually. I went there for a few spawns a day. It actually gave me some adenas which is always good when saving up for items. Posted by Picasa

Comments:
www.zefandfriends.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]