Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Still waiting on my i2h book, i've spent countless exp in toi, still nothing ><

I thought maybe fog of sleep, or something, but i sell for 40k so i guess ok too ^^

The 1st mops i killed on 31f dropped this, after that nothing, and had to venz before 34f cuz got swarmed...at least pay for scroll tho =D

Met up w/ some peeps at 10f steps, and the ugly bia was waiting for us, so we ended her. Too bad drops bad :(

My sweet pic of the day, right as iffy was ending! There were so many mops on me i was so skeer'd!! A couple archers off screen hitting on me too....but w/ a couple heals and pots it ended easy enough. To bad drops sucked :( Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]