Monday, December 05, 2005

Little bit of lineage here and there. Managing to do some lvl-ups and that sorta thing ^^

I went to the city of Pittsburg on saturday for the night to visit my buddy Jesse. SO completely random idea my other friend had. We ended up getting completely hammered and having a snowball fight at busses and taxi cabs on the bridge right outside his apartment after we got booted from the bar at 2:30am haha.

Here is a picture of my doggy. Its f-ing huge now but didn't take a picture of it for some reason...about 75-80 lbs and dumber then anything i've ever met. I took a movie of it MAKING OUT w/ my other doggy which started to piss me off after a while so i made them go outside lol. It takes a few mins for it to download but its odd enough! Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Dude get your dogs a frickin' room. Find a Doggy Hotel 6 or something. Hehehe
 
Woof ... Arf ... Grr!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]