Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The 1st boat to Pirate Island! Boy that was fun!

After exploring the Island I made my way down to the 4f of the Pirate Caves. This is one of the npcs who will let u to the Elemental Graves! The other is a red shiny gem next to it.

Once in the Elemental Graves, there is another NPC there named Orb of Spirit. That can take u to those 2 stated places.

I found some of the highest lvl mops in the Elemental Graves. Fortunately they are all passive until you hit a mop there. Then its all hell breaking loose!!

Here is the wind spirit! They resemble sorta the guys on DI, but since the ground all there and sky is purple-ish... hard to say for sure !

Here is the Thing! There are 2 minions with him that walk around with him. All the mops here are fairly easy, with a big enough group but they all have super high hp so it takes a while to get them dead.

So far not any good drops with the groups I've been in, but the adena from each mop is good!! Posted by Picasa

I didn't even realize we got this cuz of so many mops around, but sweet finally a drop ^.^

Earlier I went to see how medusa have "changed" so far I can't notice a difference. This was the 1st one that I killed. I'm glad I wanted to see them. Posted by Picasa

Comments:
hey smelly its GizmoElf from long ago, I donno if u remember me or not but I miss ur smelly butt haha so if u have MSN or AIM gimme a shout KOMBAT_LoA@hotmail.com or derrangedgizmo for AIM HOLLER FOR A DOLLAR!! haha cya
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]