Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy new year and x-mas and all the jazz, I've been on vacation with my family to South beach Miami and Key west florida. It was a pretty nice time, but going from michigan all the way down there is a culture shock. Caucasion and english is the minority in miama which pissed me off cuz no one could understand us and their english was so terribly broken >< But it was still fun. I thought this sign was funny cuz this is the county I live in Michigan heh.

Picture of the end of the road we were at in key west. The sun there is extremely hot. It was only in the mid to low 70s but it felt like it was 90 degrees out!

We went to this butterfly sanctuary (yaya i know sounds gay) but it was pretty interesting. They had over 60 species of butterflies, turtles, and birds all over the place, and the butterflies would dive bomb u and land on u and stuff which was odd. I had 1 hit me in my eye and that pissed me off.

A little nuddie bar by our house we were staying at, we went inside for a little bit, but the quality of women weren't that impressive so we left and went bar hopping heh =]

No alligators but we did happen to see this big sucker in the rough at the golf course we played at in Miami. It was a super hard course and none of us had our clubs, we had to rent. The clubs they gave us tho were really nice! I tried to catch the iguana but that thing was fast, and plus there were people waiting behind us to shoot so i had to get back on the golf cart. Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]