Wednesday, January 18, 2006

*profanity ahead*

Well, what a eventful weekend I had! It all started on Friday night when we were going to Collingwood, ON to go skiing at Blue Mountain. We got to the border in Detroit and the guy at the booth was a fucking prick and a half, he talked extremely quiet and never even asked us if we had anything to declare! So he tells us to go to the customs place...and i'm like FUCK! They tore apart our entire car (I did the best fucking packing job in the world too). The officers there then said, "How come you have this beer and alcohol and didn't tell the guy at the booth??" So we told them he never asked and they didn't seem to care anyway >< They took our 4 cases of beer and 3 bottles and had to write this report on it which took an hour or so.

After leaving my house around 3pm which is about 40 mins from the border we ended up being on the road again after all that bull shit around 6:30pm! It set us back sooooooo much. So we're like damnit now we need to buy more booze. We headed to the nearest stores and got 2 bottles and 6 premade shots (75$) and then to the beer store and got 4 cases (150$). So needless to say we spent a shit load more of money then we should have. Cuz all the booze we had before cost about 85$ american.

We finally get up to the chalet we're staying in and decided to get all fuckered up! This is a picture of what we drank in about 2 hours after getting there finally around 1am or so, and not wanting to stay up too late!

I'll show more pictures of the skiing and stuff, but they are all on my girlfriends camera cuz I was to drunk to bring mine out on the slopes.

Here's a picture of the people we went with, there ended up being about 18 total in the chalet which was a blast. (left: brian, allison, adam, me)

More lineage ^.^ Did some more exploring with some pledgemates. This is the cavern area. I'm not sure what ur supposed to do there, about its really big and the mops can be over whelming at times.

I got some new spells yesterday too! I was lucky enough to get triple arrow from pledgemates which was totally awesome! And I changed back to the water element. I was getting sooooooo tired of wind! Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]