Thursday, January 26, 2006

This mofo just spawned right on top of us. Pledgemate said he just checked it right as I was entering 2f w/ some long lost friends. Nzel is best drop :/

I thought this was the picture of us getting counter mirror SC, but apparently the beer won the battle of wits this round ><

Went to watch my ever faithful Pistons beat upon another helpless team. I was supposed to be at this game but a bunch of BS came up so I never went to either of the 2 I was intending on :( 106-102 in 1 over time!

My other favorite team, although I must admit I'm not as much of a michigan basketball team as I am a michigan football team. They came back from being down most of the game to overcome Michigan State University 72-67! Go Michigan and ur good teams! Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]