Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I haven't been able to play much, my pings are going Bonkers!! Kinda wish I could go hunt or something, but I would go out and get through a screen 1/2 way and then mops would just pop up lol its scary!

I started noticing some odd faces in FV while walking around there. Does anyone else think this game is staring back at us ever?



Scrolling my mouse over the ground to walk and I noticed "Lava Golem" but there wasn't a lava glem there o.o! It was even there after I restarted so I got scared again and left =] Posted by Picasa

Comments:
I could really care less if people see i use light hack or the different interface for lineage, where its all black and the words level, hit points, and mana points are bigger font. But i can see how that can be confused with bots or linx or what ever.
Its kinda like changing the skin on winamp, its not gonna make your music sound any better.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]