Monday, March 13, 2006

Soooo.... the other day I was walking to that teleport pad thing on PI and ran into this Mambo Rabbit! So I'm like sweet...until I started fighting it! That thing hurt and its got pets, killer rabbits! But after I ended it all I got a quality Ruby WTH!!

I starting to get some MP regen things for my elf and mage. This was 1 of the items I wanted, I am not really concerned with gloves I get cuz its only +4%mr which ain't nothin really. But the +1mp regen is cool.

Speaking of which, I also was on a quest for like 1-2 weeks trying to gather all the necessary components. I finally gave up though and had to buy some shining scales cuz hunting for 50 of them is freekin horrible time. Thats all for now, I'm still waiting on my girlfriend to download some pics from her camera so I can get them and put them up here =D Cya ^^ Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]