Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I wants chicken, I wants liver...Meow mix Meow mix...Please Deliver!

New puppy?


Watch out for your junk guys...!!! It looks like its taking a BITE out of CRIME!

** Thank You Nue, and GameAbout for letting me share this great information with other people who do not read either of your sites =] **


GO PISTONS NBA FINALS !!! HERE WE COME!!

I love to minimize and see what spells are being cast after I do this =D

I've never seen 1 of these for sale, other then on cancelbot's website ... for real money. Kinda cool to see that people are actually getting good drops from the sanctuary of evil. It means at least people on DEP are willing to take the chance to go kill kill kill!!! Posted by Picasa


GO PISTONS NBA FINALS !!! HERE WE COME!!

So....I'm sitting in pledge house drunk like usuall haha...! And my dog procedes to show me its junk >< i'm like WTH..!!!! then i make it go outside for a while! HAHA I WIN! Posted by Picasa


GO PISTONS NBA FINALS !!! HERE WE COME!!

Comments:
Great Post Joe!!
 
Thanks Drunk Joe!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]