Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I was fairly disappointed with the hatching egg portion of the event, I didnt' talk to anyone who got anything good until I saw this item, then found out its part of a set >< which will be hard as fok to aquire.

I did some actual exp hunting after I sorta gave up/got bored of the fox part. This long of time is waaaay to long, don't need a whole week of ppl running around in bapho morph. I think the weekend would have been a better time, then made the rest of the week like a morph event for people.

I did however like collecting easter eggs on the ground to make brave candies, that was probably my favorite part hehe. I went into ant caves like a day after it started and no one had been there yet because when I left the caves I had about 1,200 eggs in my inventory that made me set for the rest of the time, but I did go around and collect some more, but I mainly gave those away to people in pledge and stuff. Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]