Saturday, April 22, 2006

I wasn't aware that Ifrit event dropped enchant scrolls anymore, its been a VERY long time since I got as a drop.

Went to hunt on some 20f today, the 1st beholder I ran into dropped me this, its a c-zel. Not a bad item, but right now it sucks cuz everyone and their brother is selling them ... oh well.

I like to kill these scorpion things, they usually die before they even get to me and on the rare occassion they drop something other then adena =D

I didn't know what this was until I found out from pledgemates, I guess it heals u a lot o.O Kind of a stupid item. As rare as it is to get ...



I wanted to get 2 of these right when ep.4 came to live servers, and its taken me this long to finally get 1, I don't hunt there often though so it took me a while to get 1.

This is funny line haha. If you start hitting it and then stop it'll say this ^.^ Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]