Monday, May 08, 2006

Found the mambo rabbit on PI up while I was walking to that tele pad thing, I've only killed it 2 times and so far I guess I could consider this the best drop, I've sold these before but there is really no market for them so they end up pretty cheap.

Found a nice little ifrit floating onto my screen, I think it must have been chasing someone cuz it took a little convincing to stop moving away from me.

Camped top/bottom drake, as soon as I tele into bottom drake and walk around for a minute it spawns for me all solo and stuff so that was nice, this was the only drop from top/bottom and it happened to be a czel, since no one is buying czel I put a b-prat on it and made it nice and white again.

I was walking around in fv and saw this guy w/ 3 high cats, I've never seen them before and he was kind enough to blow the whistle so I could see what they say. I still hate cats tho, they should make new pet ... Ferret ! I would train them very hard. Posted by Picasa

Found another ifrit, didn't even have the decency to drop me some quid oh well. Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]