Thursday, May 18, 2006

Got a bdai the other day, its been my 1st bdai in fire vally in a loooooooooooong ass time. Maybe since I was lvling up a mage like 8 months ago or so...oh well can't complain got a few during that foxy event ^^

Went camping with a bunch of friends to the middle of Lake Erie, it was a freeekin' blast!! Even tho it rained most of the time we all still managed to have fun and get blitzed! This is some of us doing the dance to "Jump on It" by sir mixalot.

And on a computer related question, if anyone knows whether or not this will work. Plug my computer into a router, and then have a router plugged into a routher then into the dsl modem? I don't want to run a shit load of lines through my house to where the router is compared to where the phone line is...in the basement. So running 1 line from a router into another router to make them all work. I dun think it can happen but if anyone knows let leave me a comment plz ^.^!! Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Further to Field's comment I'd like to add...since you mentiond phone line, Put your DSL settings on the router which you use to connect to your modem. It would be a PPP-OE connection on that router, when you choose that it will ask for your dsl username and password.
Your second router would acquire an IP address automatically in the range provided by the first router. Connection would be Router 1 WAN port to Modem, Router 2 Wan port to Router 1 . Cheers!

Whis me in the game if u have any problems. http://brownelf.blogspot.com is my blog , would appreciate if you could add a link in your page for the same.
BK
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]