Monday, May 01, 2006

Logged on LOA this afternoon to make a guy so I can see this "awesome" LOA event and /who to see how many people are online and I got this message, so I had to log off immediately!

I've never got this as a drop before so I thought it was pretty cool. Even tho its completely worthless :(

Got lucky w/ another nzel in fv from Ifrit so its true they really do still drop enchant scrolls.

I didn't understand a DAMN thing about this stupid event that was going on. I went to the radio website that was advertised and that was a HUGE waste of time. The guy that was DJ on the station was all sounded recorded sound drops and then during the event it was like scavenger hunt trying to find someone and then you win a t-shirt ... WTH! Who needs a damn t-shirt ><

Here's the another gm using a morph normal people can not use.

Frescas was in crawling claw morph which was gay cuz you couldn't even see 'em >< WTF again!!~

Nomad was in Drake Pirate morph which was sweet, but all they did was stand there and ignore every single player's questions and just refer them to the boards where they ignore people EVEN more there. F-in' NC support sucks dick. Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]