Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Been killing a lot of bots/farmers/idiots with a guy I have for those occassions, and the last person I killed from being full law put me at exactly -10k. I thought that was kinda cool so I'd share it with you ;)

Went down and hunted ... MLC ... ya I haven't been there in I don't even know how long. It was kinda nastalgic of the old days.

This guy just wanted to give me an enchant scroll but pussed out :(

Got an iffy, my day doesn't quite seem complete unless I can find at least 1 of these.

Went to DI, got almost the entire round of monsters / bosses to my self. I missed 1 wind boss, but got every other for an entire round and the best drops were 1 nzel and 2 ndai lol. I can understand why no one goes there now!

Playing my friends Dark elf.... ya those are fun to goof around with. I thought this was a pretty cool screen shot and I took it completely unintentionally! I got ldd and rdd with in 5-10 mins solo and czel was best drop. Infact the ldd the only drop from both drakes was Diamond (1). This 1 at least crapped out some junk from both. Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]