Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm sure everyone by now has seen the snowman on the docks to PI, I thought it was kinda funny cuz it seems to me like that is the beach ... warm?

Got some luck, it was the 1st monster I came across while walking around fv top, and as luck would have it... bzel!!

My friend got a rotc yesterday or the day before, I forget which so it inspired me to do some dvc 5f/6f I wasn't so lucky only came back w/ some blues and a nzel.

Why the hell is this drop even in the game, I see absolutely no purpose for having it! And to make matters worse, its a RARE drop! WTH?!

I saw this on my chat, and wondered who got the abyss master so damn pissed off haha, I've only seen him yell once previously, so funny.

Got some more abyss rings, now my lazy ass won't have to switch between characters when i want to use on another guy.

This happened in 1 hunt, less then 1 hour apart. Now if only I could get holywalk for my mage... Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]