Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The 1st boat to PI for the event was certainly a fun trip, there were like 100 people on it maybe more, it took about 7 minutes for it to get loaded the docks were so full. I think that more people went to PI for the event 1st round then went to PI when it initially came out heh.

I saw this guy log in and wondered how long it would take NC to ban him hehe. I not sure if he ever did tho, but with a title like that 1 can only assume he did.

These are the only drops for the event I received 3 abyss rings heh whooptie doooo. I found it nice to wear 2 abyss rings and sbom now instead of just wearing 10% rings all the time, the 3mp does make a noticable difference.





And did some DI hunts like 3 days in a row, however all that money went to supplies I had been running low on. But still fun times none the less. Posted by Picasa

Comments:
If you want it I have 2 different versions. The darker colored one and a lighter colored one. The darker 1 is from an all black interface change from gameabout which I, personally don't like and a lighter 1 is from a person on loa. Give me ur email and I'll send it to you either 1. It just looks so much cleaner then that tacky gold around the hp bars. They are both from when NC thought it would be a good idea to change the white background on the hp bars to black so it was impossible to tell when you were taking damage. Around ep.3? I think.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]