Monday, August 28, 2006

I'll start off with the most interesting drop I got hunting in this period of time ... =]

Watch out these mops will try kiss you, and they are morning star dragon breath!

I was hoping this would be a bdai but no luck this time.

Here's my bdai !!

Getting some law, I got this. Its kinda rare so that makes me happy, even if its only worth 30k

And today my car finally got FULL LAW! Posted by Picasa


1 Thing that does amaze me regulardless of how rich people are or what items they have they will still run around like foking idiots when someone is dropping items. Take test server for example, its going to wipe so often times someone will go around town and drop random items on the ground. And always behind that person is 10+ people in the fastest morphs, whether it be bapho, cockatrice, dwarf, or shelob it still surprises me that even tho its going to wipe in less then 12 hours they will go balls out for that unenchantable item like ala or ogre belt lol.

Peace out

Comments:
I bet you stayed up all night getting your car to full law.


NERD ALERT!!!!


Hehe, well, at least you won't drop a transmission if d/c killed by a lvl 50 road sweeper.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]