Friday, August 18, 2006

Someone on loa made +11 som, not sure if everyone has knowledge of this or not, but I figured I'd share it with you.

I stood there until my i2h wore off and the foking thing didn't hit me once ... NOT ONCE!

Finding phoenix so much lately, but usually its to late, this time I actually got something to cover costs of pots haha!

From GAMEABOUT, this guy hunts 61f toi with 5 high st. bernard ... they cast wind shuriken there are a couple .gif there but i didn't want to gank another 1.

Looking all day yesterday for a toi boss i finally find ugly butt, she drop me a bzel woot

bzel o.o Posted by Picasa

Comments:
hah that entire .gif is finally showing up on firefox =D
 
That can't be LOA. LOA SOM doesn't have -3 to hit as far as i remember.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]