Sunday, December 31, 2006

What better way to celebrate New Years Eve and see the fireworks than from a boat on magnificent Sydney Harbour?......................................................................................too bad I'm stuck in Michigan :(

I hope everyone has a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Make wrongs right try to better yourself and all that jazz. Good luck in all your endeavours! Enjoy your time in and out of game.

I recently went skiing it was a blast got to have some good R&R with my friends and family. Be well! Posted by Picasa

Comments:
Yo, where's your other hand in that picture. Did you bring me back a +10 snowball? We haven't gotten any here in Dallas. :(
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]